At Pacific Communities Builder, we believe that it’s the team that makes our company great. Most of our employees have built long-standing careers with us, and each member plays an integral part in the organization. We are consistently looking for dedicated, talented, and enthusiastic people to join our team. Explore the employment opportunities below to see if there is a position that fits your skills and experience.
Office Support Clerk
Pacific Communities Builder, Inc. is seeking a candidate for the position of Office Support Clerk within the corporate office. The candidate will perform general office administrative functions as well as other various duties assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive, stamp, and sort mail/packages and coordinate transbag, FedEx, and OnTrac pickup and deliveries as requested
- Maintain postage meter equipment
- Scan and file documents from different departments
- Track and order general office supplies for the corporate office and sales offices as needed
- Pick-up/deliver documents, packages, etc as requested
- Maintain general office tidiness and assist with any monitoring any building maintenance issues (e.g. plumbing, AC)
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude when answering/directing phone calls and greeting visitors.
- Update and distribute community lists and inter-office phone list
- Perform duties as assigned by supervisor
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Must be a self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organized team player
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to follow directions from supervisor but also to self-manage time
- Capable of handling multiple tasks by a given deadline or in a timely manner
- Must have a valid driver's license and auto insurance